Data Center Virtualization & Cloud Infrastructure
VMware vSphere with Tanzu – Configuration for 1 Processor
Price: AUD 9,280.83
- Kubernetes runtime: Turn on an enterprise-ready Kubernetes runtime through vSphere, including logging, registry, networking, storage, OS, and Cluster-API-driven lifecycle management.
- vSphere-specific capabilities: Leverage Kubernetes APIs to access vSphere-specific resources, including vSphere Pod service, Storage service and Registry Service (with NSX), plus Network service.
- Optimal use of ecosystem projects: Work with the best open source projects to address key requirements for Kubernetes-based container management, including Harbor for image registry and Fluent Bit for monitoring.
- Expert VMware support: Use supported software with complete confidence. Tanzu Basic includes open source projects supported by our expert customer services team.
- vSphere- specific capabilities: vSphere Pod service*, Storage service, Network service, Registry service* (*requires NSX)
- Kubernetes cluster lifecycle management: Cluster API
- Image registry: Harbor
- Container networking: Antrea/Calico
- Load balancing: VMware Load Balancer Services for Kubernetes
- Monitoring: Fluent Bit
- Operating System: PhotonOS