Local Desktop Virtualization
Upgrade to Fusion 11 Pro
VMware Fusion Pro takes virtualization on the Mac to the next level with enhanced new features designed for advanced users, developers and IT admins. With leading edge new desktop virtualization features and added cloud capabilities, VMware Fusion Pro delivers more powerful virtual machines, superior performance and enhanced usability.
- Designed for macOS Sierra and ready for the latest releases of Windows 10
- Run nearly any operating system on the Mac without rebooting
- Create linked clones to save time and disk space
- Create custom virtual networking configurations to simulate complex web or cloud environments
- Connect to vSphere to run, download or upload virtual machines
- Create restricted virtual machines that can expire
All Macs launched in 2011 or later are supported except:
- 2012 Mac Pro “Quad Core” using the Intel® Xeon® W3565 Processor.
In addition the following are also supported:
- 2010 Mac Pro “Six Core”, “Eight Core” and “Twelve Core”.
- macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
Metal Host Graphics Rendering Engine:
- MacBook (early 2015)
- MacBook Air (mid 2012 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (mid 2012 or newer)
- Mac Mini (late 2012 or newer)
- iMac (late 2012 or newer)
- Mac Pro (late 2013 and newer)
- macOS 10.12.5 or later
See Apple's documentation regarding Metal supported Macs: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205073
- 18 months e-mail support (in English) after registration.
- Upgrade Pricing eligibility with next major release